Friday, January 8, 2010

When not even a model can wear it....
















When not even a tall and slim model can wear an outfit perfectly, then there's not much hope for all us mortal. I really can't see any nice angle in the Louis Vuitton pre fall 2010 collection. First there are the pants that are even too long for a 180 cm tall model. I am 164 cm, so I would pretty much look like a dwarf in a set of pants like those... Next there is the indian outfit which I simply don't get at all. Where did that come from Marc Jacobs?! And last but not least there is the school girl outfit that simply doesn't suit any one but a school girl. And school girls would never wear this any way, so why Marc, why?!! I can't see any link between these looks, and they're certainly not very contemporary.
Perhaps Victoria Beckham would love the oversize pants, Madonna the school girl outfit and Sofia Coppola the indian style, but I doubt it... 

No comments: