Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The haute Couture is here! Spring is coming















On of the shows I'm looking the most forward to is the Dior haute couture show. I have chosen to show the pictures from the show from backstage. Because I love that Dior showed their collection at their head quarters on Av. Montaigne, and that their backstage then isn't a boring tent or something like that, but a beautiful locations even into the very busy backstage. 
The collection was as always very Galliano. With lots of tulle, pearls, thick silk, beautiful shapes and colors. The riding theme in the start was a bit to much for my taste, but John Galliano need a theme to work with to get to the big dresses in the end. And this time the 1800th century horse bag riding was the theme. I guess. 








No comments: