Sunday, November 9, 2008

Models of crap # 1

Agy oh Agy you are so amazing, so refreshing, so.. so.. so full of fifteen-minutes-of-fame-London-chic. She has such a pretty face and then she just spoils it with that feeling of I'm-my-own-stylist-and-the-crowd-loves-me attitude. Some say she has that edge and is a younger model of Kate Moss - just without the coke part(!?) I must say that I think Kate has been played out and yet you can't open a Vogue without her face promoting designers such as Donna Karan to Roberto Cavalli. But will the world love Agyness Deyn when a paparazzi gets her with white powder up her nose. I'm thinking yes they will, because then she will be more like Kate. 
When it comes to style - look at her for Christ's sake. What went wrong Agy!?? It's just tiring and annoying and not cool. 

No comments: