Friday, November 7, 2008

Christian ohh Christian

When it comes to shoes (and it often does) I have one man I see as my shoe god. I am totally in love with Christian Louboutin. Every time I go to Paris I must go to either rue Jean-Jacques Rosseau or rue de Grenelle to look at all the beautiful shoes. It is truly marvelous to enter a Louboutin store with the blood red floor and the large mirrors, and then of course all the shoes, each and every one shown as a little piece of art. I am so extremely lucky to be the owner of no more than three Louboutin pairs. The latest pair I got in London where I used all my money on that pair of boots. All the money spend in one place, but I do not regret it for a second. I think they look like a woodlouse, but in a good way (if that is possible?!). I must upload a picture of them later on. But for now I will just show a bit of his fantastic work. Else go to his website www.christianlouboutin.com or www.net-a-porter.com (one of the many online stores). 

No comments: