Friday, February 12, 2010

Shapes and colors

















A BCBG Max Azaria show is always s beautiful dress story. And this show fall/winter 2010 were no exception. I really liked the colors, and the fabric. Fabric like this fall very smoothly down the body, and gives beautiful body shapes. That said, I think looks like these are very beautiful, but quite hard to wear. They look very wearable, but I know that when you're 163 cm like me, cardigans, and tops like these don't look that good. Of course a 180 cm tall thin model look fabulous in these outfits. But it's very few women who will buy this in the fall, who are that tall. I'm not loving the white tights. They remind me of little school girls. And that thought really don't fit with the dresses the models are wearing. But all in all, a beautiful and pretty wearable collection. 

No comments: