Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I love Posh













I am and always will be a huge fan of Victoria Beckham. In the days of the Spice Girls I was Posh spice and the love for Victoria never ended. Now she’s showing her dresses in New York at the Mercedes Bentz fashion week, so that’s a reason to love her even more. And the fact that she’s actually very talented just makes me wanner sing and praise the lord. The collection was as always with a very slim and slender silhouette. It’s Beckham’s trademark, and she does with such chic ness to it that can’t do any thing but embrace it. The color scheme was well put together and only a few patterns at the end were chosen for this very minimalistic collection. I’m sure that if Jackie Kennedy and Audrey Hepburn had lived at the same time as Victoria Beckham they would have been best friends. 

No comments: