Friday, December 4, 2009

A mess in Lanvin


I myself work in Tommy Hilfiger. And for me it's very important that the store is always clean and tidy. So for me it's a virtue that when ever a customer is done with trying shoes or clothes we clean the place up immediately. So when I was in Lanvin in Paris some weeks ago I was very surprised to see that on the first floor the shoes were just laying around the shop. I think that's kind of disrespectful to such expensive shoes as Lanvin. And also a bit disrespectful to the customers that comes in to such a luxurious high fashion boutique where you would expect every little detail to be perfect. If not, then at least that the staff would clean up after them self, and not just leave shoe boxes all around the store. 
Another thing that disturbed me was that when you just leave shoes there directly from the stock, there are no alarms in them. So hypothetical speaking it would be very easy for any one to just slip the shoes down your bag. I'm sure they have cameras, but still... Not good Lanvin! 

No comments: