Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lanvin and Chanel in a backyard


Every time I go to Paris one of the most important stops is the Lanvin store in Rue Faubourg st. Honoré. Just in between La Perla and Hermes is the boutique situated. Across it is the Lanvin shop pour homme. Last time I went there my feet where killing me because I had walked around in Paris in four hours in Lanvin high heeled boots. But I wanted to wear my Lanvin shoes when I went there, so after me and my friend left the store we went in to a backyard next to Lanvin where I changed my shoes in to some flat Chanel gold shoes. Not the most comfortable shoes in the world, but at least they where flat! Lovely to be standing in a dark backyard in Paris next to Lanvin and La Perla and change shoes. It's all about appearance. 

No comments: