Monday, June 15, 2009

He never disappoint his audience








Thomas Maier always makes me happy with his work for Bottega Veneta. The resort collection for summer 2010 was as good as it gets. Not many designers can make a whole collection where every piece is something you would like yourself. That's my kind of guy. Another thing I really adore about Bottega Venta is that it's so clear to see that all, and I mean all, the materials are the best you can get. Of cause all the big fashion houses uses only the finest qualities, but it's not always that visible. And sometimes you just wonder how they can get away with so high prices. But at Bottega Venta it's okay with the extreme prices, because you can really see and feel that what you buy is really made with love and with the finest materials. That is a quality that I hope Bottega Veneta will always maintain. 
I also have to mention the colors in this collection. The color pallet is just to die for. So delicate and spicy. Very low key but maintaining the coolness and the classy chic look that is so perfect in these times of crisis. 

No comments: