Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lanvin, Ladurée and Mac - tree things I love



I went to Paris about a month ago with my french class, and of cause I spend a lot of the free time we had on going shopping (mostly window shopping). It was the trip where I got my Lanvin evening pumps. Any way, my friend and I we went over to the fabulous mall Gallery Lafayette where I became very happy when I saw the fantastic windows! Because in all of Gallery Lafayette's windows were tree of my favorite brands displayed: Lanvin, Ladurée and MacBooks. Lanvin with its beautiful clothes. Ladurée which is a marvelous French patisserie had their lovely light green boxes in the window side my side with a lot of equipment from Mac. In my opinion this was the most perfect match. If I was to decide then every woman should wear Lanvin, eat pink cakes from Ladurée and all use MacBooks! I'm sure that the world would be a better place then.  

No comments: