Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My London Louboutins


So I have been holding this for too long now. I promised to post a story about my beloved Christian Louboutin boots, or shoe-booties as I call them. Not really shoes and yet not really boots. Anyway, I bought these in London in August when I went there with my mother and big sister to watch an exhibition about Victor and Rolf. 
I have a philosophy about Christian Louboutin shoes, and that is that I only buy them when I'm out traveling. They is one place in Copenhagen where I can get them, and I almost bought a pair some weeks ago. But then I remembered my tradition about only buying them when I'm in Paris, London or some place like. 
So in August I bought these, and I'm really really happy about them. I think they are very sophisticated, chic, and yet very rock star like. So cool. 

No comments: